Monsoon season is in full swing and that means your AC unit is making water due to the high humidity. Find your AC condensate line, it may run off your roof, out the eave or through the side of your house, and make sure you see signs of water dripping from it…
- AC Maintenance 101: How to Create an Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan
- What is a mini-split air conditioning system and what are the benefits of installing a mini-split air conditioning system?
- Why won’t my thermostat turn on?
- Why is my system making a banging noise?
- How To Prep Your Furnace For Winter