Monsoon season is in full swing and that means your AC unit is making water due to the high humidity. Find your AC condensate line, it may run off your roof, out the eave or through the side of your house, and make sure you see signs of water dripping from it…
- Why is my system making a banging noise?
- How To Prep Your Furnace For Winter
- Why is my air conditioner not blowing cold air?
- What’s the difference between a single-stage, two-stage and variable speed HVAC system?
- Air Filters 101: How Do I Change My Air Filter?